NOTE: This information is for Canadian operations. For US holiday hours and shipping information click here.
The Holiday Season is upon us! In the coming weeks, we'll have the Christmas, New Year and Boxing Day holidays, along with our usually scheduled annual warehouse inventory days. On top of these non-shipping days, carriers are warning of significant delays due to the supply chain and workforce issues, as well as the sheer volume of boxes shipped from November to January.
Here's the rundown of important dates to keep in your calendar as you plan for the next few weeks:
- Effective November 1: Carrier Service Alerts in effect (FedEx), delivery delays expected
- Friday, December 24: Final day for shipping before holiday / annual inventory break
- Monday, December 27: 475 Closed for Christmas holiday
- Tuesday, December 28: 475 Closed for Boxing Day holiday
- December 29 & 30: No shipping due to annual inventory
- Friday, December 31 475 Closed for New Year's Day
- Monday, January 3, 2022: FedEx closed for New Year's Day (observed)
- Tuesday, January 4, 2022: First day of shipping in 2022
Questions or deadlines to meet? Contact us, we’re here to help - 475 will do everything we can to ensure you get what you need when you need it.