- Adhesive: durable waterproof SOLID acrylic adhesive with stretchable polyethylene backing
- Release paper: Siliconized release paper
- Application temperature: Above -10° C
- Permanent temperature resistance: From -40° C to +90° C
- UV/Weather resistance: 6 months
Stretchy, airtight, tape ideal for connections to sub-slab polyethylene (PE)vapor barriers. Also good for airsealing membranes, OSB, plywood, or metal components. It can be used on the interior or exterior of the building.
60 mm (2 3/8") x 25 m (82')
- Pressure activated adhesive bond grows stronger over time, allows for easy tape repositioning pre-pressurization
- Waterproof, with stretchable PE backing; rated for 6 months of exposure
- Can be applied from -10° C
- Designed to bond with sub-slab polyethylene vapor barriers and Pro Clima materials.
- Also used for permanent airtight bonding to smooth substrates, such as metal, plastic, plywood, painted wood or smooth concrete