Full-surface adhesive tape for interior window connections with an additional adhesive strip on the fleece side, allowing for a variety of installation methods. It can be used on the interior of the building.
Dimensions: 80 mm (3 1/8") x 30 m (98'5")
- Great adhesion to masonry, concrete without the need for primer, even at low temperatures
- Additional adhesive strip on fleece side allows for multiple installation methods
- Vapour-retarding (1.2 perms) for interior applications
- Fleece side can be plastered over for an airtight and seamless connection
- Bonds to Pro Clima materials, solid wood surfaces, polyethylene, metal, foil, housewraps and sheathing
- Adheres to soft/porous wood insulation panels, concrete, sheetrock, rough OSB and brick without primer
- Adhesion test recommended on PVC/fiberglass/alum. window frames – production oils/silicone residues might need to be cleaned off for proper long term adhesion
- Perm Rating: Vapour retarding fabric at 1.2 perms (sd-value 2.8m)
- The integrated adhesive strip on the fleece side guarantees simple and flexible installation.
- Adhesive: durable waterproof tape adhesion (SOLID acrylic adhesive).
- The extra thin fleece allows the tape to be folded in corners and other tight connections.
- CONTEGA SOLIDO SL Spec Sheet (PDF)
- CONTEGA SOLIDO SL-D Installation Instructions (PDF)
- CONTEGA SOLIDO SL-D Fiche Technique (Francais)
- PHI Certified Class A Airsealing Component
Related Blog Posts
- How The Prepare For High Performance Windows
- Air Sealing Wooden Joists: How To Plan For Smart Airtight Connections
- VIDEO: How To Hit 0.23 ACH50 In A Historic Masonry Retrofit
- Vapour Permeability
- Vapour Retarding
- Masonry/ Concrete
- Wood Fiberboard (Gutex)
- Plywood/ OSB
- Metal/ Hard Plastics
- 7 - 10 cm (3 - 4in) wide