Tape application tool made from flexible plastic for uniform pressing of pressure activated adhesive tapes to substrates.
3" x 4"
- The tool can be used to provide sufficient pressure to get the optimum bond with Pro Clima tapes. It will prevent your hands from getting sore and/or hot while rubbing down long stretches of tape.
- Tool can be used to adhere TESCON PROFIL into 90-degree corners of window frame and airtight layer connections.
- Used to apply even pressure to taut vapor retarding membranes (INTELLO PLUS or DB+) while adhering them with TESCON VANA.
- Windproof or rainproof bonding overlap of the weather resistive barrier/housewrap (eg SOLITEX MENTO) with Pro Clime PSA tapes such as EXTOSEAL ENCORS or TESCON VANA.
Related Blog Posts
- Flanged Window Install Guide for High Performance Enclosures
- 475 Tape Performance Lab: Underwater Tape Test
- 475 Tape Performance Lab: Tapes, Primers and Pressurization