Black airtight tape for airsealing and waterproofing membrane overlaps and sheathing joints. Forms invisible weather resistive barrier behind open joint rainscreens when used with black membrane FRONTA QUATTRO.
60 mm x 30 m (2 3/8" x 98'5")
- Truly black tape – Pro Clima branding printed on interior of tape
- Black unprinted face makes it ‘invisible’ under open joint rain-screens when taping Pro Clima FRONTA QUATTRO
- Pressure activated adhesive bonding makes it instantly weather resistant
- Solid acrylic adhesive is applied across the entire surface of the tape, with no adhesive-less patches where the connection could be compromised
- Best IAQ, no VOC off gassing, per AgBB/ISO 16000
- 10 year comprehensive Pro Clima warranty
- Bonds to Pro Clima membranes (including FRONTA QUATTRO), solid wood surfaces, polyethylene, metal, foil, house wraps and sheathing.
- In combination with TESCON Primer RP, adheres to soft/porous wood insulation panels, concrete, sheetrock, rough OSB and brick.
- Adhesive: durable waterproof tape adhesion (solid acrylic adhesive)
- Perm Rating: Perm 8 (Sd value: 0.4m)
- Release paper: split release paper, for easy application on two side of seams, inside corners, etc.
- UV/weather Resistance: 6 months of exposure
- TESCON INVIS Specifications (PDF - English)
- TESCON INVIS Fiche technique (PDF - Fran̤ais)
- TESCON INVIS Application Guide (PDF)
- Declare Certificate (PDF)
Related Blog Posts
- Pro Clima's Best-Sellers Achieve Declare Label
- Vapour Permeability
- Vapour Permeable
- Plywood/ OSB
- Metal/ Hard Plastics
- Exterior Gypsum
- Wood Fiberboard (Gutex)
- 5 - 7 cm (2 - 3") wide